Contact Us Today 855-700-9261

Assign Legal Guardians For Your Children For FREE!

Have Kids at Home?

Then You Need to Name Legal Guardians. Do It HERE for Free. 

If you have children, you likely worry about what would happen to them if something happens to you. At the very least, you want to name legal guardians to care for them for the long term. And, it needs to be done legally, So, we've created a website to make it easy and you can name guardians for your kids for free. 

Once you name guardians for your kids, you will rest easy at night knowing for sure...What would happen to your kids if something were to happen to you?

Yes! I Want to Name Legal Guardian for Free Now.


    Mosley Law & Associates, P.C. is committed to answering your questions about Wills, Trusts, Trusts Administration, Asset Protection and Probate law issues in Ames. We will gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.